- the messy house- OK, admittedly, my house has never been neat, but let's just say it's reach a new high (or is that low) in dis-neat-ness.
- Mama just isn't fun anymore. Period. For anyone.
- the resurgence of the 30 minute supper- if it takes longer than 30 minutes, it ain't on the menu; no more lasagna, unless it's Stouffer's.
- piles o' laundry. Make that the Swiss Alps of laundry. "I know you've worn it the last two days, but all you got on it was a little bit of ice cream."
- and something my kids are happy about: the use of TV as a study aid.
And I didn't even feel like having a beer.
Now that's suffering.