Thursday, May 29, 2008

Breast Friends Ravelry Raffle 1


Photo 78.jpg
Originally uploaded by trumom
Well, it's here, the first prize for the Breast Friends Ravelry Raffle: 10 gorgeous skeins of Mmmmmalabrigo (my fave yarn.) The happiness I felt was tempered only by the news that Malabrigo had a fire recently... Here's hoping they are back on their soft, squishy, vinegar-smellin' feet in no time! I cannot imagine a world without Mmmmmal.

Wait, tell me more about this raffle, you implore... Here goes:

I am walking the Breast Cancer 3-Day which benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure. To reach my $4,000 goal, I'm holding a BREAST FRIEND RAVELRY RAFFLE!

There is a FABULOUS PRIZE PACKAGE, which includes donations from:

10 skeins of MMMMMMMal goodness! Six skeins of worsted (2 each of 3 different colors), 2 skeins of light greenish-blue organic cotton, 2 skeins of a GORGEOUS green (labeled "test color") of the kettle-dyed superwash merino sock yarn

WEBS
Valley Yarns and a pattern!

Cocoknits
Knitter's Block!

AWESOME handmade stitchmarkers!

Jenny Hurth
a FABULOUS bag (that is earth-friendly, too!)

Hobo Camp Crafts
handmade, specially designed, pink ribbon coffee cuff

TO ENTER
Visit my 3-Day website and make a donation then PM me on Ravelry or e-mail me with your REAL NAME and the amount you donated. Every $5 increment= one entry, so the more you donate, the better your chance of WINNING! Does your employer match? If so, their match will count toward your entries- just make sure they make a note with your name when donating!

You can also enter by Tell-A-Friend
1) Tell friends/others about the raffle.
2) When they PM/e-mail me, they tell me who sent them.
3) You get one entry for every friend you tell who donates!
Easy, huh?

If you are in the SF Bay Area and are interested in walking the 3-Day and raising money for this worthy cause, please PM me and I'll do my best to recruit you for my team!

No comments: