Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The New Me


Dear PLI Journal,
Wow! Can you believe it? It's already August and the summer session is OVER!!!!!!! OMG, I just don't know what to say. I mean, the summer's been great- done a lot of great work about so many things, especially about myself. I feel I've really, really, really grown, not just as a potential school leader, but also as a person. Wow. That's about all I can say.

I am, though, a little worried. I'm worried about going back to work and sliding back into my old self. You know, the one who bottled things up and did little to take action. The one who waited for others to tell her what to do. The one with great ideas who never said anything. Well, forget that! Wait until they meet THE NEW ME! Smarter, stronger, more outspoken, with a who-cares attitude...

Wow. What a makeover.

Love,
L
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: