Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Just the facts, ma'am." vs. "... the rest of the story."

It is so very important to know where folks are coming from. We read each others' autobiographies today and it was an eye-opening experience. I found myself wanting this autobiography for everyone I know. Instead of getting snippets of folks' histories, I'd rather have it all packaged up in a nice, neat way (how antithetical to the way I usually work.) Granted, you can't put everything in an autobiography, but it's nice to know the basics, or the foundation, so to speak. 

As for today, I'm stressed by external things right now, not by this program really. Work politics came roaring back into my life this afternoon. I have to keep that one in perspective. Hubby and Thing 1 are leaving on our "family vacation" tomorrow morning, and that brings up a whole other set of issues...

But, the sun will set tonight, and, I'd bet, it'll rise tomorrow.

No comments: